At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
We're looking for a Payroll admin to join our team and be responsible for the payroll and administration around benefits for all of our markets. You will ensure accurate and in-time payroll management in accordance with applicable laws and regulations to all employees in scope. Our payroll is outsourced so you'll be responsible for providing and administer the correct data each month to our payroll partners.
This role is new to the company so you'll have the opportunity to structure and build up this role yourself from scratch.
- Ensure accurate payroll every month in a fast-moving and complex environment with multiple employee types
- Report accurate data to pension and insurance providers
- Onboard acquired companies and units in relation to all payroll-related activities
- Ensure that all payroll related queries from employees, authorities and managers are addressed timely and properly
- Support activities aiming to automate data integration between different systems and applications
- Identify areas of process improvement and ways to eliminate the need for manual processing
- 2+ years of Payroll experience
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solver and highly organized
- Strong customer service mindset to support your colleagues
- Deep knowledge of payroll best practices
- Able to adjust to fast-changing environment
- Experience from Quinyx and Skovik is a plus!
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuously.