At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in Stockholm. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing the inbound/outbound transportation between our terminals, merchants, couriers, and drivers in Sweden. You’ll grow to be responsible for things running smoothly, efficiently, and assuring quality throughout our supply chain. A big part of the job is also improving our processes and flows as we grow. You’ll play a key role in finding and growing with new partners as well as expanding our business in Sweden. The role is based in Stockholm and will report directly to our Inbound/Outbound Managers.
In practice, you will share the responsibility for the following
- Managing the co-operation with last-mile, pickup, and linehaul partners. Both from day-to-day co-operation to the more strategic development of current partners
- Finding and growing with new partners around Sweden
- Development of our courier and driver onboarding
- Overseeing courier and driver performance
You will work closely with the Swedish operations, commercial and terminal teams, as well as other teams around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives.
The Ops team is the heart and soul of Budbee. As a member of our Ops, you have a passion for moving fast, you are pragmatic and you excel in problem-solving together with your team while, of course, having fun. There will be no two days alike and you should enjoy fast-paced environments.
Since we’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we think the following personal traits are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are sky high
- You have a positive mindset and tackle challenges with a smile
- You are flexible and open to change
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mind
- You take ownership of your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You're hands-on and get things done
What you’ll need more specifically
- A finished bachelor or masters, preferably in operations, logistics, economics, or business management
- Analytically strong, with an ability to combine data with human intuition to crystallize your hypothesis and execute upon them
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Strong organizational skills - you are fun and confront challenges with a smile
- Communication is key. Fluency in English and Swedish is critical
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to hand in your application! Interviews will be held continuously.