At Budbee we are developing the next generation last mile logistics solutions for the e-commerce industry and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
You’ve heard about Fintech... Join us and be a part of the latest development in Logtech!
About the role
We’re looking for an Engineer in Test to work with multiple of our teams to design and maintain testing strategies, automated tests, and guide the release/go-live process. This role is expected to primarily be a development-heavy role, though manual testing will also be part of it.
You will be part of one of our cross-functional development teams, working closely with the Tech Leads and Product Managers. In addition to your own tasks within a given sprint, you will advise other developers within the team on how to improve the quality of the tests they write, as well as identifying gaps in test coverage.
- Event Driven Architecture
- 3+ years working as a Tester, QA Engineer, SDET, Software Engineer, or similar
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in a professional environment
- Architecture and creation of automation frameworks, test harnesses, and QA tools
- Proven experience developing and maintaining robust data-driven automated test scripts across test and production environments
Extra brownie points
- Ability to communicate effectively with product managers, project managers, and other engineers
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as CircleCI
- Experience with Docker/containers
Feel excited about this role? Then we’d love to talk to you!