At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth with sustainability in mind. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Budbee is today backed by the prestigious investors Kinnevik, H&M and Stena Sessan to name a few. We perform millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team.
We deploy several applications on AWS, using tools like Terraform and Nomad. We expect you to have experience in AWS and tooling from Hashicorp, and can tackle any challenge thrown at you. We also manage roughly 1.000 on-premise servers/clients.
You take a lot of pride in your work, thrive in a cross functional team, and have a few cool projects to show off.
Our team of engineers build complex and challenging tools that form the future of e-commerce logistics.
At Budbee we don’t think that anything is impossible, risky or unnecessary.
- Nomad and Consul
- Redis, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Grafana
- 3+ years working with CI build and deployment pipelines
- 1+ years deploying infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform)
- 2+ years deploying production scale infrastructure in cloud providers (AWS)
- 2+ years working with containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
Extra brownie points
- Experience working with live production-scale services written in Kotlin
- Disaster recovery/planning experience
- Experience with load testing scripts/frameworks
- Experience with security layers such as WAF, anti-DDoS, network/account segregations, security policies, etc.
Feel excited about this role? Then we’d love to talk to you!