At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth with sustainability in mind. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Budbee is today backed by the prestigious investors Kinnevik, H&M and Stena Sessan to name a few. We perform millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest which we call Logtech!
About the role
As Business Controller your main responsibility is to analyse and report the result of the group entity, budget planning, budget follow up and various analyses of business areas and projects. In addition to this the Business Controller will work continuously to optimize and identify improvements in our current processes as well as being a business partner throughout the organisation.
The role will include:
- Development of business controlling tools and reports
- Monthly and ad-hoc analyses and follow ups on business KPIs
- Supporting business partner to business functions and take lead/participate in ad-hoc projects
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting
- Various financial tasks within the finance function
- Take lead and participate in improvement initiatives, collaborating with internal stakeholders to design and implement standardized, efficient and compliant reporting and controls
The person we’re looking for: We believe that the right person for this role is enthusiastic, truly loves business control and has several years of experience from business controlling as well as accounting in an international group.
Ideally this person has:
- A Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years experience from business control and accounting in an international group, preferably in the parent company
- Strong analytical skills with experience reviewing and analyzing both profit & loss and balance sheet
- Experience of budgeting/forecasting/long term financial planning
- Hands-on experience of accounting software, such as Fortnox, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP or similar and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications and/or G-suite
- Experience of Tableau Software or similar BI-tool
- Experience of IFRS accounting standard is a merit
- Professional fluency in Swedish and English
If this sounds like you we'd love to speak to you! Send in your application as soon as possible, however latest 31st of January 2021. Interviews will be held continuously.